**COVID VACCINE UPDATE**
March 8th –
State of Connecticut COVID-19 Eligible Individuals:
- Healthcare Personnel
- Long Term Care Facility Residents
- Medical First Responders
- Residents and Staff of Select Congregate Settings
- Individuals 55 and Older – residents and workers within the State of CT who are 55+
- Educators and Child Care Providers: Pre K – 12 Teachers, paraprofessionals, custodial staff, food service providers, school bus drivers and childcare providers as well as in-school administrative staff. Does not include individuals who are not required to work on-site in a school.
Ways to register for vaccine:
To view a statewide list and map of COVID-19 vaccine clinics, go to www.211ct.org/
- WWHD: To view dates and book an appointment directly through the Health District, click here.
- VAMS online system: VAMS is the Vaccine Administration Management System and can be used to schedule appointments at multiple clinics across the state. To make an appointment using this system, click here.
- Call Connecticut’s COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Assist Line: Connecticut’s COVID-19 vaccine appointment assist line is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., seven days a week. To make an appointment, call 877-918-2224.
- Hartford HealthCare: To make an appointment, click here.
- Yale New Haven Health: To make an appointment, click here.
- Stamford Health: To make an appointment, click here.
- Walgreens: To make an appointment, click here.
- CVS: To make an appointment, click here.
- Walmart: To make an appointment, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 vaccination distribution plans in Connecticut, visit ct.gov/covidvaccine.
We will continue to update this webpage as new information is made available.
The Westport Weston Health District strives to promote health and well-being, prevent disease, and ensure a clean and safe environment for the communities we serve.
The Health District is open and observes COVID safety protocols. Visitors must wear a mask.
Monday – Friday 8:30AM to 4:30PM
**To report a public health emergency after business hours, please call:
Westport Dispatch: 203-341-6000
Weston Communications Center: 203-222-2600