COVID Vaccination Clinics:
Upcoming WWHD Clinics – If you are eligible, you may book an appointment at one of the Health District’s upcoming clinics. Space is limited and we expect that the time slots will fill up quickly. Additional clinic dates will be posted as supplies become available, so please check back regularly. Also please note the locations for each clinic. Text & email confirmation will note 180 Bayberry Lane but the correct addresses are listed below.
Date: March 18th – This clinic is FULLY BOOKED!
Time: 1:00PM – 3:30PM
Location: Westport Center for Senior Activities, 21 Imperial Avenue, Westport, CT
Date: March 25th – This clinic is FULLY BOOKED!
Time: 9:00AM – 12:00PM
Location: Weston Senior Center, 9 School Road, Weston, CT
Other ways to register:
To view a statewide list and map of COVID-19 vaccine clinics, go to www.211ct.org/
- VAMS online system: VAMS is the Vaccine Administration Management System and can be used to schedule appointments at multiple clinics across the state. To make an appointment using this system, click here.
- Call Connecticut’s COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Assist Line: Connecticut’s COVID-19 vaccine appointment assist line is open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., seven days a week. To make an appointment, call 877-918-2224.
- Hartford HealthCare: To make an appointment, click here.
- Yale New Haven Health: To make an appointment, click here.
- Stamford Health: To make an appointment, click here.
- Walgreens: To make an appointment, click here.
- CVS: To make an appointment, click here.
- Walmart: To make an appointment, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 vaccination distribution plans in Connecticut, visit ct.gov/covidvaccine.
We will continue to update this webpage as new information is made available.
Learn More About Vaccines:
Testing: Where can I go to get tested?
State of Connecticut info line for general questions related to coronavirus (COVID-19): Call 2-1-1
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention: Worried you may have been exposed or wondering how to keep your family safe? Click below for CDC links for latest information about the virus.
Other helpful links: