When traveling outside the United States, you should take certain precautions. We can assist you in determining your need for immunizations and preventive measures before you travel. Services we offer include vaccinations, preventive medications, counseling to prevent travel illnesses, and a computer printout listing country advisories, consular information and immunization requirements.
Available from the clinic are vaccines for Typhoid, Rabies Pre-exposure, Polio Booster, Meningococcal disease, Japanese Encephalitis, Hepatitis A and B, along with general adult immunizations boosters. We also issue Yellow Fever certificates, as well as prescriptions for malaria pills, altitude sickness, and antibiotics as needed.
- Appointments will be made by the Public Health Nurse or designated staff.
- Fees payable by cash, MasterCard/Visa or personal check.
- If an appointment is cancelled, the cancellation must be made within 24 hours, or an office visit charge will be issued.
- Appointments should be scheduled four to six weeks before date of departure to ensure maximum effectiveness of medications.
For more information or to make an appointment call (203) 227-9571.
- Download our Travel Clinic Worksheet to fill out and bring to the clinic [pdf]
- Download our Trip Check List of helpful supplies to bring with you to protect your health.
- CDC guidance can be found here.