Free home test kits are now available from the federal government and will be mailed to your address. Click here to place your order via the United States Postal Service.
Moderna Booster Clinics – 18 years and older only. All clinics will be held at 180 Bayberry Lane, Westport CT.
- Friday, January 21st 9:30AM to 11:30AM
- Friday, January 28th 9:30AM to 11:30AM
- Friday, February 4th 9:30AM to 11:30AM
Book your appointment slot on VAMS by clicking here. No walk-in appointments, please.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Printed & signed Booster Attestation/Consent Form
- Your vaccination card
Please read the appropriate Emergency Use Fact Sheet
- Emergency Use Agreement Fact Sheet Moderna (updated 12/9/2021).
Missing Vaccination Card?
If you lost or have an incomplete CDC vaccination card, and had one or more vaccines administered by the Westport Weston Health District, please call us at 203-227-9571 and ask for Community Health to discuss. We cannot alter or replace a card without evidence of immunization from our patient portal, VAMS or CT Wiz.
Visit vaccines.gov to search vaccine availability near you.
Influenza (“Flu”) Vaccine – Announcing walk-in hours on Mondays between 9:30AM and 11:30AM – No appointments are necessary!
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccine for ages 3 and older – $45
- High Dose Influenza Vaccine for ages 65 and older – $80
- The following primary medical insurance types are also accepted:
- Medicare Part B
- Please remember to bring your insurance card, photo identification, & the Influenza Vaccine Consent Form with you when you come for your vaccine. Click here to view/print Consent Form
The Westport Weston Health District strives to promote health and well-being, prevent disease, and ensure a clean and safe environment for the communities we serve.
The Health District is open and observes COVID safety protocols. Visitors must wear a mask.
Monday – Friday 8:30AM to 4:30PM
**To report a public health emergency after business hours, please call:
Westport – Westport Dispatch: 203-341-6000
Weston – Weston Communications Center: 203-222-2600
Easton – Easton 24 hour, non-911: 203-268-4111